Due to our busy riding school and showing schedule, we will not be hosting any camps in 2020. We apologize for any disappointment. If you are interested in riding, please give us a call!
*More dates will be added if needed
Winter Break Camp: TBA
Cost: $450 per week.
Cash & sibling discounts available.
- A visit from our farrier, David Sierra, CJF
- A visit from one of our vets
- An HEF T-Shirt for all campers
- Fun arts & crafts- Horsemanship lessons may include...
* Learn how to clean a stall
* Learn the parts of all your tack & how to care for it
* First aid
* How to feed & medicate
* Wrap legs
* Much, Much, More!!
- Water games (summer camp)
- Daily formal riding lesson, private for all beginners!
- Fun on horseback
-For your riders safety we have a high Camper to Counselor ratio
- We will provide water, drinks & a snack for your camper
Hunter's Edge riding camp isn't just like every other riding camp; Our camps are not only geared towards having fun, but also about learning as much as possible about horses and the sport of riding Hunter/Jumpers. Our camp riding lessons are private for all beginners, just as they would be for anyone coming into our riding school. We also take pride in having a high ratio of counselors to campers.
For boys and girls of all ages and experience levels
Riding attire: Paddock boots, helmet, breeches or jeans, collared shirt (see lessons page for more info)
Comfortable change of clothes
Bathing suit & towel
Sack lunch (Refrigerator & microwave available)
Re-usable water bottle (filtered water available at the barn)
Sign our release form