June 4 - 8 8:00 - 2:00
June 25 - 29 8:00 - 2:00
July 9 - 13 8:00 - 2:00
*More dates will be added if needed
Winter Break Camp: TBA
Cost: $450 per week.
Cash & sibling discounts available.
Riding attire: Paddock boots, helmet, breeches or jeans, collared shirt (see lessons page for more info)
Comfortable change of clothes
Bathing suit & towel
Sack lunch (Refrigerator & microwave available)
Re-usable water bottle (filtered water available at the barn)
Sign our release form
Hunter's Edge riding camp isn't just like every other riding camp; Our camps are not only geared towards having fun, but also about learning as much as possible about horses and the sport of riding Hunter/Jumpers. Our camp riding lessons are private for all beginners, just as they would be for anyone coming into our riding school. We also take pride in having a high ratio of counselors to campers.
- A visit from our farrier, David Sierra, CJF
- A visit from one of our vets
- An HEF T-Shirt for all campers
- Fun arts & crafts- Horsemanship lessons may include...
* Learn how to clean a stall
* Learn the parts of all your tack & how to care for it
* First aid
* How to feed & medicate
* Wrap legs
* Much, Much, More!!
- Water games (summer camp)
- Daily formal riding lesson, private for all beginners!
- Fun on horseback
-For your riders safety we have a high Camper to Counselor ratio
- We will provide water, drinks & a snack for your camper
For boys and girls of all ages and experience levels